Monday, December 15, 2014

I know it's not New Year's yet but I can no longer put of getting my act together.  I lack organization.  I really need to address this problem and for me it has gotten to the problem stage.  To tackle this I have gotten myself a Life Planner with some snazzy Sharpies.  Normally, I would my Ipad but because I have a first generation Ipad the software isn't compatible with the planner apps you can get.
After HOURS of trying to decide what I wanted out of a planner and what I wanted to do to "bling" it up and make it mine.  I went with The Ultimate Planner from The Nifty Planner  I like that it has a month long view followed by a weekly view with a spot for my notes. I haven't gotten to the menu planner or the task manager yet but I can't see how I would be displeased.  I do want to get a few more colored markers and some sticker to join this party.



I made my list last night when I seem to have my plan for the next day going thru my head so that today I just had to look down and BAM I am telling me what to do.  It will help me stay on task with all things that swirl around in my head including weekly blog postings :-)  

No comments:

Post a Comment