Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Farmer's Wife 1930's version

I have finally chosen my colors for the 1930’s Famer’s Wife Quilt Along!!  I went with a color group vs. a fat quarter bundle so that I could add to it over the year.  I just know I will see some beautiful fabrics over this year span and will want to add to it. I think the blues and greys will suit this quilt well and Chris said they made him think of the civil war when he saw them.


In trying to say organized I stopped at Goodwill and picked up a storage basket to hold all my QAL items.  I love Goodwill for baskets and vases people usually get rid of them and I can pick them up for almost free this one was $1. I just need to get a small storage box to keep done blocks in so they won’t fray or get lost in my sewing room.  I am set for September 28.


No comments:

Post a Comment