Friday, January 3, 2014

It's the New Year and that means time for resolutions on how we will all better ourselves, I almost always fail at these so this year I am going to do like so many others and set goals and not a ton of them.
I think having specific goals is an important key for me so that is why I am writing them here make myself accountable even if it is just in my head.

-I would like to make some quilts for family. I have 6 in mind so that is a lot of quilting

-I'd like to make/give more of my time to charity quilting. I would like to make a Quilt of Valor and at least 4 quilts for Quilts for Kids. I have also joined in the Wishes Quilt A long Block of Month.  I haven't made a sampler yet so this is exciting and at the end of year will auction quilt on Ebay with all proceeds  donated to Make-A-Wish. Make-A-Wish is a fantastic charity that makes it possible for children with life threatening illness to have a wish granted. You should join in :-)

-I need to do some serious stash busting (always!). To be specific, it would be great if ALL my quilting fabric could be contained in one bookshelf. (That's a lofty one!) I'll need to do lots sewing and not much buying!

-I'd like to keep working stocking my store and marketing my long arm services. I enjoy the quilting process more than the piecing process these days.

-I would like to write on my blog and work on my photography more.  Time to pick up my Nikon :-) 


Here's to a wonderful New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment